What is ICES?
The guiding vision of ICES is to achieve a flourishing ecosystem for industry and academia, excelling in embedded systems education, research and innovation. ICES is established as a KTH competence centre, an organisational form used for establishing multidisciplinary cooperation across KTH schools and with industry.
ICES today has 30+ industry members and a strong connections to the school of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, as well as the school of Industrial Engineering and Management. ICES is actively seeking new members through the ICES member offer. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or to learn more about how your organisation can benefit from a membership.
ICES Quick Facts
- Founded in 2008 by KTH and 6 Industrial Partners
- A KTH Competence Centre
- Daily operation hosted by KTH Mechatronics Division
- 32 Members
- 220 associated Students from 3 Programs
- 1 Yearly Conference
- 8 Industrial Competence Groups
- 25+ Annual Workshops and Seminars