- This event has passed.
General meeting on-line and postponed kick-off for the new KTH Center for Trustworthy Edge Computing Systems and Applications (TECoSA)
2020-03-26 @ 14:00 - 19:00
The open part of the kick-off is cancelled due to Corona-virus.
The general meeting will instead be conducted on-line.
Welcome to contact for questions!
TECoSA is the new long term KTH-based Vinnova competence centre on Trustworthy Edge Computing Systems and Applications. Current Cyber-Physical Systems already contain embedded systems and are largely connected to the cloud. Edge computing systems here represent the novel ingredient. TECoSA is a multidomain research centre focusing on challenges related to how to make future AI and edge-based systems trustworthy, predictable, safe and secure.
You are most welcome to join the kick-off for TECoSA and learn more about this new centre, which has close ties to ICES.
Mandatory registration: https://www.kth.se/form/5e561f45e09bc651e485e272
Venue: Salongen KTHB – address: Osquars backe 31, KTH main campus (Valhallavägen) – close to the T-bana
Agenda for the open part of the kick-off (proceeded by a members meeting):
- 14.00: TECoSA open kick-off
- Overview of the TECoSA initiative and targeted challenges, Martin Törngren, KTH
- Invited talks and panel: Industrial and scientific perspectives to trustworthy edge-computing systems and applications
- Artificial Intelligence for Telecom and beyond, Dr Rafia Inam, Senior Project Manager in Research Area AI
- Research perspectives to Edge computing, Prof. Erik Elmroth, Umeå Universitet
- Panel debate with industrial and academic participants
- 16.30: Mingle with refreshments!
More information: https://www.tecosa.center.kth.se/ (web page under construction!)